Sunday, November 29, 2009

Adrenaline Rush







Good afternoon everyone! Haha..so today I woke up at 8:19 am and had to run all over the house since I've got addmaths tuition at 9. Gaah..my mind only focused on getting ready for tuition. I don't want to repeat my mistake before which is forgetting that I had class at all on the previous week. Yes, that's Yang for you. But I got there on time before the teacher arrived too. Haha! Remember the cut I got from the biscuit tin? The cut is now sealed with TOPPLAST. Yes, TOPPLAST. I'd like to show the plaster but I don't have a camera. Thus, I can't post the picture on my blog. You have to make do with TOP's picture for now. (I have no complaints about that though Gahaha..) The plaster is super powerful. The glue sticks to your skin super tight. When you're trying to take the plaster off, it hurts like hell. (okay, I'm overreacting a little.)

Okay so anyways, have you guys realised that people are getting crazier by the minute. I mean seriously. For example, there's the Japanese guy marrying his Nintendo DS and the bloody note Taecyeon (2PM) got from an over obsessive fan (read the article: http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/full_story/2pm_taecyeon_scarlet_letter.) It's just crazy and it makes me sick. What is happening to the world?? (0___0)!

Facts of the day: Did you know that a pregnant goldfish is called a twit! Hehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment