Thursday, December 24, 2009

Back again~

I just got back from condo. Huh! Me and my sibs decided to go there by ourselves. Without our parents. On our way back, the car wouldn't start. It moved reaaaally slowly. Luckily, we used our brains and went to the mechanic's workshop. The funny thing is, we went there without money. We didn't have enough that's for sure. So, I called my mom and she was so worried, she talked to the mechanic himself. My sis had to run to the nearest ATM. And something unexpected happened. The workshop was booming with Big Bang's music, My Heaven. You know what, Big Bang's so famous that even the mechanics in Malaysia listen to them.

1 comment:

  1. Maaannnn...well that's what I call, "K-POP lovers always encounter K-POP related things in their daily lives" xD

    ReplyDelete