Thursday, December 31, 2009

Last day of '09!!




OMG! Today's the last day of 2009! Can you believe it? I'm going to take SPM next year! (dude, your SPM days starts tomorrow)This year's been really quick for me. I can't imagine being 17. XD And by the time SPM's over, I'll be learning how to drive and be busy applying for universities. My school day's reaching to it's end!! No!!! I'm not gonna be a schoolgirl anymore. But hey! Need to stay positive. This means more challenges for me!

Ahh...I have to take a very important exam (SPM)next year. I can tell you this, I'm feeling the pressure!

Then again, I have a lot of things that I wanna do. But they have to wait after SPM.

Yes, my story, Teach Me How To Smile is not over yet. So, I musn't procrastinate! (Is this how people at DA feel?)

Lastly, I want to send a message to the 'next year me (Yang 2010)'

xxxxxxxxxxx

Hey Yang! Yes, you! Stop procrastinating and start hitting the books. I know you can do it! Don't ever give up and it's okay to cry once in awhile if you're under pressure. You have to stay positive. I mean, it's life! This is for your future, not anyone else's. So, be serious but don't forget to smile. Be kinder to people. Plus, you have to think about your dreams and goals. I hope by the time you(I) read this, you've already given a lot of thinking about it. Finally, BE A BETTER PERSON! This means IMPROVE, IMPROVE, IMPROVE!! Improve in everything that you do. Don't feel satisfied with what you have but with what you have gained througout these years.

Lots of love,
Yang from 2009!

No comments:

Post a Comment