Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Lightbulbyness



Hey! I'm super excited because I heard that Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge(one of my fav. manga EVER) is going to be made into a drama. They also have the anime version but I'm so looking forward to the live action one. Better not dissapoint me!
Before I go overboard with my favoutrite manga, I'll be talking about something else now. So, yesterday my sister went to watch New Moon with her friends since SPM is over. My parents decided to bring all of us (my bro and me)along. But of course we didn't walk around with her and her friends. I really wanted to get this book at MPH so we all went there. Yes, the book I was searching is Charlie Bone and the Red Knight. THE LAST BOOK OF THE SERIES. I found it but hey I can't have it because it was in a stinking box set! I have all the other books. I just want this one. So, I went to the counter to ask if they have a copy of the book that is sold separately. There were two people (lady/guy) at the counter and when I asked them, they gave a me the don't-make-our-lives/work-harder look. If I wasn't excited about the book at that time, I don't know what'll happen to them now. (hehe) So, they search and search and zilch. No luck. The lady at the counter told me that if I want to but the book, I should go to Midvalley. I gave her a forced smile and nodded. Dude, there is no way that I'll be able to go to Midvalley now. Sheesh! I just need to wait till they sell it separately then. Gaah!! But the good news is I bought another favourite book of mine which is Beyond The Spiderwick Book 3. Hoho!

No comments:

Post a Comment