Friday, December 4, 2009

Wishes



Hey people of the world. So, what have I been up to today? Hmm..well I bought myself a PSP memory card with my own money. Most of you must be thinking that it's no big deal. HOWEVER! I bought it so I don't have to fight with my siblings about what game we should buy. Haha!! Look how considerate I am! bwahaha! Putting that aside, I bought it so that I can play the latest Persona 3 in PSP. You know, the P3P thingy. I think I'm falling in love with Minato again. I NEED THAT GAME! Btw, you can choose whether to play as a boy (Minato) or a girl (Minako) character. I don't care. I'll play both characters anyways haha! Okay, so my next wish is...Samsung Corby! My mom's planning to buy me a phone and I'm gonna choose Corby~ The only problem now, what colour should I pick?

No comments:

Post a Comment